Enemies

denying
he as enemy
is
dishonest
he is
my enemy
and
my faith
would say
to love
him
and my
equation
would require
a different
definition
and
i would not
limit him
to enemy
though
he
would
take
our
lives

for
me
to
deny
him
as my
enemy
would
limit
the complex
way
that
healing
comes
and
forgiveness
is not
a smooth
ride
but a
bumpy road
when shocks
are worn

and
we
are
all
sick
from
what
it
was

may
we
not
stay
sick
for
all
of
our
sake's

enough
of
this
we
have
to
do
what's
good

he
is
our
enemy
we
must
love
in
return

would
he
hate
in
return
of
love
we
would
love
none
the
less
for
he
will
not
control
any
more
lives

he
took
the
day
away
he
will
not
take
any
more

will
this
change
anything?

we
i
me
you
us
they
all
of
us

there
is
no
room
for
i
or
they,
you
or
me
this
happened
to
all
of
us

we
are
one.

so,
we
will
work
on
what
is
making
us
sick
or
we
will
not
be


Comments

Popular Posts